Monday 19 March 2012

~assignment oh assignment~

 use your time to finish your assignment,niera!


begin with this week,I feel so 'happy' because  I have to complete my all assignment that had given to me =,= as well,my life as a student..good student.. hi3 (",)
    sorry to say..I think,I dont have much time to update this blog this week..
because I'm so buzy with this 'sweet' assignment !


thank you to all that kindly follow my simple blog
for your information,I'll find my lucky follower :)

try to write in english better :)
wish me luck!


3 000 Budak Comel:

Shiema Sufian Shiema Sufian said...

Goodluck dalam siapkan assignment tu (:

IeLa tU sAya.. IeLa tU sAya.. said...

assignmnt dah sbhgian dari life kiter la mun..hahha ;D

farhanamasdo farhanamasdo said...

yeayy . myra budak baek :) stdy leklok :)